Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Art Imitates Life : Rene Segura




Congratulations to my cousin Rene Segura (photographer) in California for winning the Vidal Sassoon Competition.

These are the final images that were submitted to the Vidal Sassoon Competion. I'd like to thank TiffanyThater for her amazing artistry, Deigo Raviglione and Ross Mcmanus for their mastery of hair and I'd like to thank Amber Kannar for providing me with the opportunity to work with such a talented staff. I'd also like to thank the Bellus Academy, a Sassoon academy and all of the Advanced Academy students for allowing me to produce this body of work. Thank you all... But most importantly my MVP, the ever so talented and gifted MS Nadia Ibanez!! - Rene Segura

to view more photos visit Rene Segura Photography

0 comments:

Mind of the Poised  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO